Class Policies and Rating Your Skill Level
* Sewing Machine * Quality Sewing Thread
* Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter * Rotary Rulers (at least 6.5" x 24")
* Scissors * Pins, Seam Ripper, and Other Basic Supplies
* All class attendes must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book Purchased from Country Living Quilts to participate.
* Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
* A class supply list will be supplied to you at time of paid class enrollment.
* The class fee must be collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat.
* Each fee is listed next to class info.
* We now have sewing machines to use while here at the shop for $7.00/day.
* If you cannot attend a class for which you have registered, you must let us know 7 days prior to class time.
We will be happy to refund your class fee in the form of a shop gift certificate and/or register you in another class (as long as it is not a teacher we have paid to bring into our shop).
* A "no-show" or cancellation the day of the class will result in a forfit of class fee.
* A minimum of 4 students is required for class, unless otherwise stated. If this requirement is not met,
usually the class will be cancelled and you will be refunded the class fee in the form of a shop gift certificate.
* Country Living Quilts reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason. If this happens, you will be
refunded your class fee and/or pattern/book's purchased for this class in the form of a shop gift certificate.
* There are no refunds on class fees for "Special Events", unless we can fill your seat. You will than be given an in store credit . If we cannot find a replacement,than your fee will be lost. You can find your own replacement if you have talked to Teri first and she said that was okay after our waiting list has been gone through first..
* All class participants are asked to show up 15 minutes prior to class and ready to get started.
* All class participants are asked to turn off cell phones.
* Please do not wear perfume or scented lotions to class due to allergies of others.
* Please do not bring guest to class as we have only room for our students.
* Students must be at least 16 years of age unless otherwise stated in class listing.
* As with every class or event, you must sign up and pay one week prior to class or the class may be cancled. However, you can feel free to call to see if we still have room at the last minute.
How To Rate Your Skill Level
* I have little or no experience with quilt making or sewing. I haven't use or have little experience using a sewing machine.
* I have experience with a rotary cutter and piecing and/or have basic sewing skills and knowledge. I have made several quilts or garments. I have a good working knowledge of using a sewing
* I am comfortable with interpreting patterns and designs and have made several quilts or garments. I have a good working knowledge of using a sewing machine.
* I am comfortable with all levels of designing, sewing and creating quilts or garments. I have excellent working knowledge of using a sewing machine.